Breeze Urgent Care in Dallas
Breeze Urgent Care in Dallas is located just west of the Dallas North Tollway on Frankford Road, this location proudly serves the communities of Addison, Plano and North Dallas. Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 365 days a year.
What We Treat
From allergies and earaches to sprains and strains, Texas Health Breeze Urgent Care stands ready to treat most minor illnesses and injuries.
Common Conditions & Injuries Treated
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
- Foreign Object in Eye or Nose
- Minor Allergic Reactions
- Minor Burns or Bruises
- Minor Fractures
- Minor Lacerations & Abscesses
- Rash or Poison Oak
- Scrapes or Minor Cuts
- Skin Complaints
- Sore Throat
- Sprains or Breaks
- Urinary Tract infection (UTI)
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)
- Flu Vaccinations
- School and Sports Physicals
Insurance & Pricing
Breeze Urgent Care participates in a wide number of health insurance plans. Since plans are frequently updated and coverage for specific services varies from plan to plan, we recommend you check with your insurance company about your specific coverage before seeking any kind of medical care. If you do not have insurance, we offer a competitive flat-rate fee of $205.
View Accepted Insurance Plans
Map and Directions
Is it an Emergency?If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call 911 immediately.
- Shortness of breath
- Severe trauma or bleeding
- Severe abdominal pain
- Drug overdose/accidental poisoning
- Chest pain
- Symptoms of a stroke (e.g., facial drooping, arm/leg weakness or paralysis, speech difficulty)